The Hong Kong Housing Authority (HA) is a statutory body established to develop and implement Hong Kong's public housing programme. Our mandate is to help low-income families in need gain access to affordable housing.
The Housing Department is the executive arm of the HA. It also supports the Transport and Housing Bureau in dealing with all housing-related policies and matters.
- Housing Dimensions (17/11/2017)
- HD volunteers celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival with elderly tenants (03/10/2017)
- Housing Authority convenes informal meeting to discuss Action Plan for Enhancing Drinking Water Safety in Hong Kong (21/09/2017)
- Wah Ha Estate – an urban oasis featured in Facebook (25/08/2017)
- HA wins CADSA award for urban oasis in industrial setting (13/08/2017)