The Hong Kong Housing Authority (HA) is a statutory body established to develop and implement Hong Kong's public housing programme. Our mandate is to help low-income families in need gain access to affordable housing.
The Housing Department is the executive arm of the HA. It also supports the Transport and Housing Bureau in dealing with all housing-related policies and matters.
- Housing Department volunteers visit elderly tenants before Chinese New Year (12/02/2018)
- Housing Dimensions (09/02/2018)
- HA's Corporate Plan and Budget for 2018/19 endorsed (22/01/2018)
- HA to consider budget for 2018/19 (11/01/2018)
- Director of Housing praises volunteers for caring for elderly tenants (09/12/2017)