Sale of Green Form Subsidised Home Ownership Pilot Scheme (GSH) Flats
- 857 new GSH flats, scheduled for completion in 2017, were put up for pre-sale in October 2016.
- Open for application by Green Form (GF) applicants only.
The Housing Authority (HA) will set a quota of 400 flats for applicants applying under the ‘Priority Scheme for Families with Elderly Members’. If families applying under this category fail to obtain a quota, they will still have the opportunity to purchase under the “Other Family” category. On the other hand, any unused quota for the ‘Priority Scheme for Families with Elderly Members’ will be allocated to the “Other Family” category. The HA will also set aside 100 flats for one-person applicants. One-person applicants will be invited to select the remaining 100 flats, irrespective of size, after family applicants have selected their flats. In case the 100 flats are not fully consumed after all one-person applicants have selected flats, the remaining flats will be allocated back to the “Other Family” category. If there are more than 100 flats remaining after all family applicants have selected flats, all remaining flats will be allocated to one-person applicants for their selection.
The flat selection order of different categories of applicants is as follows.
- Family applicants applying under the ‘Priority Scheme for Families with Elderly Members’
- Other family applicants
- One-person applicants
Family applicants applying under the ‘Priority Scheme for Families with Elderly Members’ who fail to purchase a flat under the specific quota of that category will be invited for flat selection again when their order of priority under the ‘family applicants’ category arise and flats are still available.
- The provision of mortgage guarantee in respect of loans granted by banks and other authorised financial institutions for the purchase of GSH flats will be continued.
- A one year defects liability period from the date of assignment of individual flats is provided.
- A structural safety guarantee (SSG) of 10 years from the date of building completion for GSH flats will be offered.
- Sale of the GSH flat by flat owners in future will be subject to certain resale restrictions. Please click on the following link for details:
- The HA will not accept any offer to sell from a GSH flat owner after five years from the date of the first assignment.