The Housing Authority introduced in the past few decades various subsidised home ownership schemes, including the Home Ownership Scheme (HOS), the Tenants Purchase Scheme (TPS) and the Home Assistance Loan Scheme (HALS). Over the years we have sold over 440 000 flats to eligible families at discounted prices. We have also been operating the HOS Secondary Market Scheme, which provides an alternative for public rental housing (PRH) tenants to own a home. This in turn enables us to recover more PRH flats for allocation to families in need.
- Mild adjustment in HA's monthly car park charges (16/10/2013)
- Housing Authority hotline service resumes normal (16/10/2013)
- Temporary suspension of Housing Authority hotline service (15/10/2013)
- HOS flat owner convicted for unlawful letting (06/10/2013)
- Surplus HOS flats offered in Phase 7 sold out (06/09/2013)