The Housing Authority provides public rental housing (PRH) for low-income families who cannot afford to rent a private accommodation. We have put in place various housing schemes to help people with different needs.
- Hong Kong Housing Authority estimated public rental housing allocation for 2018-19 (22/06/2018)
- Response to media enquiries on average waiting time for public housing (11/05/2018)
- Eligible public rental housing applicants may choose Urban district (02/05/2018)
- Income and asset limits for public rental housing for 2018-19 (19/03/2018)
- Housing Authority sets rents for six new estates (27/12/2017)