The Housing Authority provides homes for over 2 million people, or about 30% of the population in Hong Kong. In our public rental housing (PRH) portfolio, there are 170 PRH estates and over 740 000 flats. Our mandate is to create a pleasant and harmonious living environment for all our tenants.
- Implementation details of Green Form Subsidised Home Ownership Pilot Scheme endorsed (06/05/2015)
- Reply to LegCo Question : Requirement on households in public rental housing retaining regular and continuous residence in their units (06/05/2015)
- STH visits Anderson Road construction sites and Sau Mau Ping South Estate (24/04/2015)
- Reply to LegCo Question : Green Form Subsidised Home Ownership Pilot Scheme (15/04/2015)
- Housing Authority to pass on rates concession to tenants (30/03/2015)