The Housing Authority provides homes for over 2 million people, or about 30% of the population in Hong Kong. In our public rental housing (PRH) portfolio, there are some 160 PRH estates and about 730 000 flats. Our mandate is to create a pleasant and harmonious living environment for all our tenants.
- HD steps up cleaning of public housing to prevent human case of avian influenza A (H7N9) (04/12/2013)
- Housing Authority sets rents for three new estates (27/11/2013)
- Housing Department promotes fire safety in public housing (09/11/2013)
- Reply to LegCo Question : Clothes-drying racks in public rental housing estates (06/11/2013)
- STH and SEN inspect food waste recycling in public housing estates (21/10/2013)