The Housing Authority provides homes for over 2 million people, or about 30% of the population in Hong Kong. In our public rental housing (PRH) portfolio, there are 170 PRH estates and over 740 000 flats. Our mandate is to create a pleasant and harmonious living environment for all our tenants.
- Response to media enquiries on public housing supply (25/06/2015)
- Reply to LegCo Question : Play equipment in public rental housing estates (10/06/2015)
- Housing Authority sets rents for six new estates (09/06/2015)
- Reply to LegCo Question : Housing needs of low-income households (03/06/2015)
- Reply to LegCo Question : Retail facilities and parking spaces in Yan On Estate (03/06/2015)