The Housing Authority provides homes for over 2 million people, or about 30% of the population in Hong Kong. In our public rental housing (PRH) portfolio, there are 169 PRH estates and over 740 000 flats. Our mandate is to create a pleasant and harmonious living environment for all our tenants.
- Housing Authority sets rents for three new estates (19/11/2014)
- Housing Authority partners with green groups to launch "Green Delight in Estates" Phase 8 community environmental education programme (07/11/2014)
- Reply to LegCo Question : Production volume and completion date of PRH and HOS courts (22/10/2014)
- Reply to LegCo Question : Housing needs of young people (22/10/2014)
- HA's Moon Cake Boxes Recycling 2014 campaign meets with encouraging results (18/10/2014)