The Housing Authority provides homes for over 2 million people, or about 30% of the population in Hong Kong. In our public rental housing (PRH) portfolio, there are 168 PRH estates and over 740 000 flats. Our mandate is to create a pleasant and harmonious living environment for all our tenants.
- Response statement by Housing Authority spokesman (21/02/2014)
- HA to Replace Laundry Pole Holders with Laundry Racks in Rental Flats (13/02/2014)
- Reply to LegCo Question : Debris removal charges collected by outsourced property services agents of public rental housing estates (22/01/2014)
- PRH resident convicted for making false statement knowingly (19/01/2014)
- LegCo Panel on Housing visits Po Tin Estate, Tuen Mun (14/01/2014)