The Housing Authority provides homes for over 2 million people, or about 30% of the population in Hong Kong. In our public rental housing (PRH) portfolio, there are 169 PRH estates and over 740 000 flats. Our mandate is to create a pleasant and harmonious living environment for all our tenants.
- Housing Authority sets rents for Shui Chuen O Estate in Sha Tin (18/09/2014)
- Housing Department urges tenants not to burn wax during Mid-Autumn Festival (06/09/2014)
- STH visits So Uk Estate redevelopment site and Hoi Lai Estate (04/08/2014)
- Government to pay rent for public rental housing tenants in August (16/07/2014)
- Outcome of third rent review for public rental housing (04/07/2014)