The Housing Authority provides homes for over 2 million people, or about 30% of the population in Hong Kong. In our public rental housing (PRH) portfolio, there are 168 PRH estates and over 740 000 flats. Our mandate is to create a pleasant and harmonious living environment for all our tenants.
- Reply to LegCo Question : Handling of public rental housing units of tenants sentenced to imprisonment (16/04/2014)
- Housing Authority to pass on rates concession to tenants (28/03/2014)
- EMAC members gather to share experience on estate management (22/03/2014)
- STH inspects two public rental housing blocks to be completed shortly in Kwai Chung (10/03/2014)
- Response statement by Housing Authority spokesman (21/02/2014)