The Housing Authority provides homes for over 2 million people, or about 30% of the population in Hong Kong. In our public rental housing (PRH) portfolio, there are 179 PRH estates and over 760 000 flats. Our mandate is to create a pleasant and harmonious living environment for all our tenants.
- Appeal by public housing resident against her conviction for false statement offences dismissed by court (09/03/2018)
- Estate Management Services Contractors Awards promotes quality management services (07/03/2018)
- HA approves average selling prices and arrangements for Sale of HOS Flats 2018 and measures to refine implementation of Well-off Tenants Policies (14/02/2018)
- Public housing resident convicted for making false statement (05/02/2018)
- Public housing in Tai Po garners community support and adds energy to district (04/02/2018)