The Housing Authority provides homes for over 2 million people, or about 30% of the population in Hong Kong. In our public rental housing (PRH) portfolio, there are 179 PRH estates and over 760 000 flats. Our mandate is to create a pleasant and harmonious living environment for all our tenants.
- Residents move into three newly completed blocks of On Tai Estate (10/05/2018)
- Tenant intake for Kwai Tsui Estate, Kwai Chung, starts today (30/04/2018)
- Housing Authority to pass on rates concession to tenants (29/03/2018)
- Tenant intake for Yan Tin Estate, Tuen Mun, starts today (23/03/2018)
- Income and asset limits for public rental housing for 2018-19 (19/03/2018)