The Housing Authority provides homes for over 2 million people, or about 30% of the population in Hong Kong. In our public rental housing (PRH) portfolio, there are 169 PRH estates and over 740 000 flats. Our mandate is to create a pleasant and harmonious living environment for all our tenants.
- Reply to LegCo Question : Food waste recycling trial scheme in public housing estates (17/12/2014)
- Reply to LegCo Question : Measures to meet public demand for housing (03/12/2014)
- Reply to LegCo Question : Retail Facilities in Yan On Estate (03/12/2014)
- Replacement of old-type collapsible gates of public rental housing flats (21/11/2014)
- Housing Authority sets rents for three new estates (19/11/2014)