The Housing Authority provides homes for over 2 million people, or about 30% of the population in Hong Kong. In our public rental housing (PRH) portfolio, there are 179 PRH estates and over 760 000 flats. Our mandate is to create a pleasant and harmonious living environment for all our tenants.
- Tenants begin moving into Camellia House in So Uk Estate (10/08/2018)
- Outcome of 2018 rent review for public rental housing (17/07/2018)
- Housing Authority begins intake of residents at Lin Tsui Estate (12/07/2018)
- Tenants begin moving into four newly completed blocks of On Tai Estate (10/07/2018)
- Hong Kong Housing Authority estimated public rental housing allocation for 2018-19 (22/06/2018)