The Housing Authority provides homes for over 2 million people, or about 30% of the population in Hong Kong. In our public rental housing (PRH) portfolio, there are 169 PRH estates and over 740 000 flats. Our mandate is to create a pleasant and harmonious living environment for all our tenants.
- Continual decrease in PRH refuse collection (22/02/2015)
- STH visits public rental housing site in Hung Shui Kiu and Shui Bin Wai Estate in Yuen Long (29/01/2015)
- Reply to LegCo Question : Food waste recycling trial scheme in public housing estates (17/12/2014)
- Reply to LegCo Question : Measures to meet public demand for housing (03/12/2014)
- Reply to LegCo Question : Retail Facilities in Yan On Estate (03/12/2014)