The Housing Authority provides homes for over 2 million people, or about 30% of the population in Hong Kong. In our public rental housing (PRH) portfolio, there are 169 PRH estates and over 740 000 flats. Our mandate is to create a pleasant and harmonious living environment for all our tenants.
- Reply to LegCo Question : Green Form Subsidised Home Ownership Pilot Scheme (15/04/2015)
- Housing Authority to pass on rates concession to tenants (30/03/2015)
- Waste Reduction Honey Bee at Flower Show (28/03/2015)
- Continual decrease in PRH refuse collection (22/02/2015)
- STH visits public rental housing site in Hung Shui Kiu and Shui Bin Wai Estate in Yuen Long (29/01/2015)