The Housing Authority provides homes for over 2 million people, or about 30% of the population in Hong Kong. In our public rental housing (PRH) portfolio, there are 183 PRH estates and over 780 000 flats. Our mandate is to create a pleasant and harmonious living environment for all our tenants.
- Public housing residents convicted by court for making false statement knowingly (10/01/2019)
- HA starts intake of residents at Hoi Ying Estate (26/11/2018)
- Tenants begin moving into Mun Tung Estate (12/11/2018)
- Public housing tenant and applicant convicted by court for making false statement (30/10/2018)
- Housing Department urges tenants not to burn wax during Mid-Autumn Festival (19/09/2018)