The Housing Authority provides homes for over 2 million people, or about 30% of the population in Hong Kong. In our public rental housing (PRH) portfolio, there are 185 PRH estates and over 780 000 flats. Our mandate is to create a pleasant and harmonious living environment for all our tenants.
- Redevelopment of So Uk Estate completed as resident intake at last three blocks commences (21/02/2019)
- Tenant intake for Shek Mun Estate Phase II, Sha Tin, starts today (11/02/2019)
- Sustainable development and community engagement incorporated in HA's On Tai Estate (09/02/2019)
- Public housing resident convicted for making false statement knowingly (22/01/2019)
- Public housing residents convicted by court for making false statement knowingly (10/01/2019)