The Housing Authority provides homes for over 2 million people, or about 30% of the population in Hong Kong. In our public rental housing (PRH) portfolio, there are 179 PRH estates and over 760 000 flats. Our mandate is to create a pleasant and harmonious living environment for all our tenants.
- Housing Department urges tenants not to burn wax during Mid-Autumn Festival (19/09/2018)
- Housing Authority's Rent Assistance Scheme for tenants with temporary financial difficulties (02/09/2018)
- Housing Authority sets rents for three new estates (28/08/2018)
- Housing Authority maximises potential of public housing sites irrespective of development constraints (26/08/2018)
- Tenants begin moving into Camellia House in So Uk Estate (10/08/2018)