Premium Payment Arrangement
Flats sold under the Home Ownership Scheme (HOS) / Private Sector Participation Scheme (PSPS) / Buy or Rent Option (BRO) / Mortgage Subsidy Scheme (MSS) and Melody Garden in the Middle Income Housing Scheme (MIH) since the launch of HOS Phase 3B in May 1982, flats sold under the Tenants Purchase Scheme (TPS) since launch of its first phase in 1998 and flats sold under the Green Form Subsidised Home Ownership Pilot Scheme (GSH) launched in 2016 are subject to alienation restrictions under the Schedule to the Housing Ordinance (Cap. 283). Owners must first pay a premium to the Hong Kong Housing Authority (HA) for removal of the alienation restrictions before they can sell, let, assign or otherwise alienate their flats in the open market.
Please refer to the links below to view the arrangements and procedures for payment of premium for HOS (including PSPS, BRO, MSS and MIH), TPS and GSH flats. You may also download the application forms from the links below or submit an online application. The online application is only applicable to the owners who hold an activated “iAM Smart+” account with digital signing function or a valid personal digital certificate. Owners may complete and submit the online application through the HA website, GovHK or “iAM Smart” website.
- Premium payment procedures for HOS flats (PDF format)
- Premium payment procedures for TPS flats (PDF format)
- Premium payment procedures for GSH flats (PDF format)
- Application form for premium assessment (for flats of which the five-year alienation restriction period has expired) (PDF format)
- Application form for premium assessment (for flats within the five-year alienation restriction period) (PDF format)
Please click on the following link for premium statistics of HOS and TPS flats:
|Support Services Section (4)
|1/F, Block 2
Hong Kong Housing Authority Headquarters
33 Fat Kwong Street
Ho Man Tin