Promotion Venues and Kiosks
Hong Kong Housing Authority shopping centres with promotion venues, including Cheung Ching, Cheung Shan, Ching Long, Fu Shan, Hoi Lai, Kwai Chung, Lei Muk Shue, Lung Poon Court, Mei Tin, Nam Shan, On Kay Court, On Tat, Ping Shek, Pok Hong, Shek Pai Wan, Siu Hong Court, Tin Yan, Yau Lai and kiosks at Choi Tak are available for leasing to registered clients for holding short-term promotional and sales activities. The leasing procedures are listed below:
As the promotion venues/kiosks will only be leased to the registered clients, please submit your application for the registration as registered client for leasing the promotion venues/kiosks. The application should be submitted with the documents listed below:
- The application letter should include the following particulars:
The name, address and telephone number of the company;
The promotional/sales items;
The promotion venues or/and kiosks proposed to be leased (you can choose one or more promotion venues/kiosks);
The name of the company director(s) and employee who is authorized as the contact person;
- Details of promotional or sales items (e.g. photos, products introduction brochure). Application for tobacco, alcohol and drugs will not be accepted, while other items will be determined in accordance with individual circumstances;
A copy of the identity card of the contact person (where applicable) and his/her specimen signature so as to facilitate verification of future leasing applications;
A copy of the identity card of each shareholder of a limited company, or that of the sole proprietor or partners for a sole proprietorship company or a partnership company;
A copy of the valid Business Registration Certificate;
- Proof of the company such as the Memorandum & Articles of Association, the Certificate of Incorporation and the updated Annual Return (Form AR1) for a limited company, or a copy of the Application for Business Registration Certificate (i.e. Form 1(a) or Form 1(c)) for a sole proprietorship company or a partnership company;
- Proof of a deposit of not less than HK$80,000 in the company's bank account to show a healthy financial position.
The application letter and relevant documents should be submitted by mail to Non-Domestic (Headquarters) Management Unit. Address: Wing A, Level 3, Hong Kong Housing Authority Customer Service Centre, 3 Wang Tau Hom South Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Each application form should only be used for leasing venues for the same month;
Application is limited to five different venues each month;
The minimum period for leasing a venue in each month is one day while the maximum period is seven consecutive days (no break will be allowed in between);
Priority will be given to those written applications with longer period or covering more weekdays;
If two or more written applications for the same venue and for the same period are received, the result will be determined by ballot, given that the conditions of these applications are the same.
- Written applications should be submitted to the Non-Domestic (Headquarters) Management Unit, Estate Management Division (Address: Wing A, Level 3, Hong Kong Housing Authority Customer Service Centre, 3 Wang Tau Hom South Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong) by post or in person before the closing dates specified below. Late applications will not be entertained.
|Application for the Month of||Closing
|May, June, July||5 March|
|August, September, October||5 June|
|November, December, January of
the following year
|February, March, April of the
- Regardless whether the applications are accepted, applicants will receive a notification letter before Telephone Application begins.
- Venues left unlet after scrutiny of written applications will be made available for telephone application. Clients may call 2794 5344 to apply for venues for the next month during office hours in the first ten days of each month. Late calls for application will not be entertained. The office hours for Monday to Friday are 8:45 am to 1:00 pm, and 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
For enquiries of HA shopping centres for receiving information through fax, clients may call our hotline at 2712 2712 or browse the HA/HD Web Site.
|Non-Domestic (Headquarters) Management Unit|
|Address:||Wing A, Level 3, Hong Kong Housing Authority Customer Service Centre, 3 Wang Tau Hom South Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong|