Hong Kong Housing Authority and Housing Department

Rent Payment Methods

Rent Payment Methods
While maintaining social distancing measures are still in place, the service hours of the estate management offices’ shroff offices will be adjusted according to the situation of individual estates. Please refer to the notices placed at Estate Management Offices for details. Residents may pay rent at more than 1 000 locations such as convenience stores and supermarkets. They may also make payments via the Payment by Phone Service. For details, please browse the following information:

We offer a number of convenient rent (Note 1) payment channels for our tenants (Note 2).
Rent Collection Service at Convenience Stores and Supermarkets
Direct Rent Payment for Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) Households
Internet / Phone Banking
Automatic Teller Machine (ATM)
Estate Shroff Offices

Note 1: Refers to both the rent of public rental housing (PRH) and the licence fee of interim housing (IH).
Note 2: Refers to both tenants of PRH and licencees of IH.