Header Menu
Skip to main content
Navigation Menu
Sub Navigation Menu Estate Locator
Input search character
Main Content
Families with Financial Hardships

Public rental housing (PRH) tenants can apply for rent assistance or flat transfer if they run into financial hardships.

Rent Assistance

The Rent Assistance Scheme aims to provide relief in the form of rent reductions to domestic tenants in PRH and licensees in interim housing who are facing temporary financial hardship. Eligible applicants will be granted either 25% or 50% rent reduction.

Flat Transfer

Should tenants wish to transfer to another flat or even another estate due to particular reasons, they can apply for flat transfer. Their applications will be considered on a case by case basis.

Footer Site Map